– 3 direct contact heat pipes with a base that is engineered to minimize CPU contact gaps ? providing excellent heat conduction.
– Option for adding 2nd fan with quick-snap fan brackets to increase cooling performance.
– A mere 17 dBA (minimum speed) is accomplished by utilizing a silent 92mm PWM fan with a wide RPM range.
– Versatile all-in-one mounting solution supporting the latest Intel LGA 1366/1156/1155/1151/775 and AMD AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM1.
– Excellent airflow design with compact heat sink dimension.
Hyper TX3 EVO
The Hyper TX series has evolved along with the requirements of mainstream CPUs. The launch of Hyper TX3 EVO marks another milestone with Cooler Master?s Improved Direct Contact technology, further improving cooling performance.
3 Direct Contact Heat Pipes
Aluminum fins with 3 direct contact heat pipes provide excellent heat dissipation.
Dual Fan Design
Increase cooling performance by adding an optional second 92mm fan.
92mm PWM Fan with Quick-snap Fan Bracket Design
New 92mm PWM fan with anti-vibration rubber pads and a quick-snap cover for easy fan installation.
Excellent airflow design with compact heat sink dimension.
All-in-one Mounting Solution
Compatible with Intel Socket LGA 1366/1156/1155/1151/775 and AMD Socket AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM1.
Hyper TX3 EVO
CPU Socket Compatibility
Intel: LGA 1366 / 1156 / 1155 / 1151 / 1150 / 775 socket
AMD: AM4 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1 socket
Heat Sink Dimensions
90 x 51 x 136 mm
Heat Sink Material
3 Direct Contact Heat Pipes / Aluminum Fins
Heat Sink Weight
Heat Pipes Dimensions
92 x 92 x 25 mm
800 – 2,800 RPM (PWM) ? 10%
15.7 – 54.8 CFM ? 10%
Fan Air Pressure
0.35 – 4.27mm H2O ? 10%
Fan Life Expectancy
Fan Noise Level
17 – 35 dBA
Long Life Sleeve Bearing
Fan Rated Voltage
Fan Rated Current
90 x 79 x 136 mm